A Simple Tweak (XP Pro only) which will increase your Broadband Speed.
Make sure you Log on as Administrator, not as a user with Administrator privileges.
Follow the steps as given below-
- Click on Start Button.
- Select Run From Start Menu.
- Type gpedit.msc
- Expand the [Administrative Templates] branch.
- Then Expand the [Network] branch.
- Highlight(Select by Single Click) [QoS Packet Scheduler]
- Double-click [Limit Reservable Bandwidth] (Available in Right Side Panel)
- Check(Select By Single Click on it) [Enabled]
- Change [Bandwidth limit %] to 0 %
- Click [OK] Button.
- Restart Your PC.
- Now Check Your Broadband Speed.